Setup profile for Prusa Slicer and SuperSlicer for JobOx MINI
- Download JobOx_Slicer-profile_Prusa-MINI_v01.ini
- Open PrusaSlicer (or SuperSlicer)
- Go to File > Import configuration collection
- Navigate to ini-file downloaded in step 1
- Confirm popup
- Select one of the JobOx profiles in the "Printer:" dropdown
You will find two new profiles in your printer list the standard profile called
"Prusa MINI JobOx 171mm (v...)"
and one for the Input Shaper (Alpha) variant called:
"Prusa MINI JobOx-171mm Input Shaper (Alpa) (v...)"
Other differences to default Prusa MINI profile [ click to read more... ]
We also done some minor adjustments of the start GCODE:
- We added the loading- and ejecting-sequence to the start and end-GCODE. Your Prusa printer will now automatically start each job by pulling a new Puild Plate out of the magazine and ending it by ejecting this plate, getting ready for the next printing job.
- We removed the command M115, which tells the printer the latest firmware version. This is because this command will force your printer to stop, waiting for you to confirm by pressing the knob.This will interrupt the automation process.
- The extruder will preheat to an "idle" temperature of 170 °C before starting mesh bed leveling. This will prevent the leakage of the extruder during the leveling movements.
- We used a different GCODE for the intro line. Our experience showed that this shape of intro line will clean the nozzle removing possible residue from the tipp more reliable than a straight line in the default profile.