Setup profile for Prusa Slicer and SuperSlicer
- Download Prusa-slicer-profiles_MK3_JobOx_v06e3.ini (MMU profiles see below)
- Open PrusaSlicer (or SuperSlicer)
- Go to File > Import configuration collection
- Navigate to ini-file downloaded in step 1
- Confirm popup
- Select one of the JobOx profiles in the "Printer:" dropdown
You will find two new profiles in your printer list called
- "Prusa MK3S JobOx-189mm (v...)" and
- "Prusa MK3S JobOx-204mm (v...)".
These two profiles differs only in the building space limitation in Y direction. The number stands for millimeters (189mm or 204mm). For the best performance we recommend using the 189mm profile.
In certain cases when larger building space is needed, you can switch to 204mm profile. This will work as well, however here we recommend to not using more than 4 Puild Plates in the magazine.
Why two profiles and why is this important? [ click to read more... ]
To maximize the building space the 204mm profile will allow building bad come quite close to the magazine so there will be a slight contact (rubbing) between the aluminum cover on the heat bad and the hooks of the next Puild Plate in the magazine. We expect that this rubbing could wear of the hooks after a (long) while and is more prone to malfunctions (compared to the 189 mm profile). So please stay with the 189 mm profile where it's possible and use the 204 mm profile only when needed.
Other differences to default Prusa MK3S+ profile [ click to read more... ]
We also done some minor adjustments of the start GCODE:
- We added the loading- and ejecting-sequence to the start and end-GCODE. Your Prusa printer will now automatically start each job by pulling a new Puild Plate out of the magazine and ending it by ejecting this plate, getting ready for the next printing job.
- We removed the command M115, which tells the printer the latest firmware version. This is because this command will force your printer to stop, waiting for you to confirm by pressing the knob.This will interrupt the automation process.
- The extruder will preheat to an "idle" temperature of 165 °C before starting mesh bed leveling. This will prevent the leakage of the extruder during the leveling movements.
- We used a different GCODE for the intro line. Our experience showed that this shape of intro line will clean the nozzle removing possible residue from the tipp more reliable than a straight line in the default profile.
MMU2 and MMU2s profiles [ click to read more... ]
Following are profiles for MMU2 and MMU2s:Prusa-slicer-profiles_JobOx_MMU2_xV01-09.ini
Please follow the instruction above to learn how to install and use the profiles.